Quality Orthodontics is within reach, you can afford it, let us show you how.
The overall cost of orthodontic treatments varies from patient to patient depending on the complexity of the case and the length of treatment. It is our mission to provide you with affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget! We offer a variety of payment options to meet your needs. We thoroughly explain your options, so that we can accommodate your needs.
In our practice and in our community, every patient we meet is unique. And every orthodontic specialty practice has their own unique pricing structure. On your first visit with us, we’ll do a comprehensive orthodontic review of you or your child’s smile. We will develop a treatment plan and go over costs.
One of the great things about orthodontics (different from any other field of medicine or dentistry) is that we can predict with great accuracy exactly what your total costs will be. So, instead of receiving a bill in the mail weeks after a hospital or doctor’s office visit, we provide you with comprehensive, turn-key pricing up front so you can plan your budget. And, since most of our patients like the convenience of paying for their care over time, we have developed a no interest, in-house financing program that makes paying for orthodontic treatment super-affordable for most budgets.
Some added features:
- We file insurance on your behalf and receive payment directly from the insurance company thereby reducing your out of pocket expenses.
- Flex spending accounts offered by many employers generally covers healthcare, like orthodontics. You can pay for treatment with pre-tax dollars and we do the legwork for you!
- If you want to avoid monthly payments all together, you will receive a paid in full discount.
- If multiple family members want to get started, we have a family plan discount we can apply.
- We love our teachers and are happy to provide a discount for you or your family.
- We are members of multiple business networks. Take advantage of those courtesy discounts!
Flexible down payments and monthly payments
Your down payment and monthly payments are customized to fit your treatment plan and your budget. We have flexibility on the size of the down payment and the monthly payments. Lets us know what your constraints are, and we will work hard to meet your needs. Our dedicated insurance coordinator will be able to maximize your insurance proceeds and make paying with Flex accounts as simple as a smile.
On the surface, orthodontic treatment can seem like an expensive investment. However, when you consider all that goes into treatment and the time involved in creating that fantastic smile, it really is a great investment in your future or your child’s future! Call us today to set up your complimentary consultation. We’ll put our experienced staff and doctors to good use and provide you with excellent care at an affordable price.